Customer Service,Cashier,Teacher Assistant
Andrea Lee Eason
472 Cobblewood Bend Chesapeake,Virginia 23320
Home Phone (757) 576-5513 ~Email firstname.lastname@example.org
O B J E C T I V E Customer Service Representative
To obtain a position within an organization that will utilize my initiative, experience and education while offering opportunities for career growth and career development to retain revenue within the company with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth for the company.
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
· Ambitious, hardworking, self-motivated and a detailed-oriented individual, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
· Able to manage time productivity with my position as a representative or cash handler which enables my focus on a proactive sales approach to continue to maintain aggressive sales quotas and providing customer service.
· Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced environment with highly productive performance matrix and accuracy in multiple cash-handling and time sensitive tasks simultaneously while generating results to achieve organizational objectives within time and budgetary expectations.
W O R K H I S T O R Y
Chesapeake Montessori Academy August 2013-December 2013
Teacher Assistant Chesapeake,Virginia
Displayed enthusiasum while providing care and fulfilling tasks for the students throughout the day
Carefully monitored and guided students through helping them complete given assignments by answering questions or giving them examples of what they need to do
Came up with lesson plans as needed or instructed to come up with to help the head teacher
Was actively involved with students during their snack, lunch and recess times
Monitored students while they were taking naps to make sure they were comfortable
Food Lion Retail Store September 2012-May2013
Cashier Chesapeake, Virginia
· Extensive knowledge of satisfactory completion of regulatory audits, paper trailing, and all production guidelines to maintain 100% compliance to ensure accuracy and completion of information relayed to our customers.
· Spearheaded team meeting and multi-tasked in assisting customers’ finances and to ensure proper care and treatment of customers.
· Provide, inform and assist with cash handling with the cash ports of daily mid-balancing and closing of the registers. Serviced customer throughout the store by providing professional and exceptionally friendly support.
Kohl’s Department Store October 2010-March 2011 Sales Associate Chesapeake, Virginia
· Extensive knowledge of store operations and procedures, experience in the evaluation and processing of consumer credit cards, and daily cash accuracies.
· Proficient with reviewing and decisioning credit card approval via database (Profit) for consumers on low APR introductory rates for store financing.
· Attend and facilitate weekly huddles and ensures loss prevention percentages were low.
· Exercised good judgments while displaying initiative while working independently and maintaining low loss prevention percentages throughout the store.
Seven-Eleven Retail Store June 2007-September 2010
Sales Clerk Norfolk, Virginia
· Audited, monitored and balanced store vault with high level with accuracy.
· Delivered and maintained a high standard of customer service to customers and all levels of employees to the corporate office.
· Accurately processed money orders, evaluated lottery drawings and analyzed customer and store transactions.
· Supervised and trained new employees on cash operations and how to effectively manage the cash office.
· Prepared various reports to include overage and shortage reports, deposit reports, and various other reports.
· Projected and prepared cash supply orders to ensure store maintained pre-determined cash levels.
Great Bridge High School- Diploma September 2006-June 2010
Bryant and Stratton College January 2013-Present
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook. Lotus Notes
Honors& Activities :
Received the DECA award (Department of Education and Curriculum Affairs in June 2010.)
Participated in the marketing program and received my certification in Customer Service through NRF Foundations.(2010)
Head coordinator of the youth department at Baptist Rock Baptist Church.