DONNA L. SWANSTROM
759 Dissdale Lane, Chesapeake VA 23320
firstname.lastname@example.org / 757-572-2806 (Cell)
Objective: Seeking an Administrative Position.
Summary: Outstanding administrative and coordination skills. Detail-oriented and courteous professional that is able to work with diverse groups or independently within extreme time constraints. Possesses excellent verbal and written communications skills and ensures adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures.
Security Clearance: U.S. Government Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance with Counter Intelligence Polygraph. Dates: TS/SCI (24 May, 2005) CI Poly (June 2008).
- Written over a thousand documents to include evaluations, counseling, awards and naval intelligence messages. Consistently receives a ninety five percent or higher grade average on college research and writing assignments.
- Flawlessly updated and maintained Division Officer, Career Counselor, Training, and classified material destruction records.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Microsoft Excel. Familiar with Microsoft Project.
- Managed teams of 15 analysts at sea and on shore and was responsible for deploying unique capabilities such as DRT, CDF, CHRONICLE, and HITS systems onboard maritime platforms in response to Intelligence Community requirement needs.
- Expertly led the disestablishment of Signals Warfare Support Center Norfolk, Virginia and oversaw the transfer of a detailed inventory consisting of 368 pieces of equipment valued at 4.4 million dollars.
- Qualified Adjunct Faculty while working in the Training Office at the National Security Agency. Expertly trained and evaluated multi-service Morse code operators and taught Introduction to Sun computers.
- Qualified “Assessor” for the Combat Systems Training Team onboard USS IWO JIMA. Developed and implemented 10 target country drill packages and a final examination problem used to evaluate the watch teams on correct formatting procedures and timely delivery of reports, as well as their interaction with the Battle Group, Ship’s Combat Information Center, and Joint Intelligence Center.
- Designed short and long range training plans for 18 Sailors. During high operational tempos resources were managed to meet both the Sailors needs and Fleet Training Management and Planning System criteria’s.
Donna L. Swanstrom email@example.com Page 2
2007 – 2009 USS IWO JIMA (LHD-7) Norfolk, Virginia
- Coordinated the assessment of 36 antennas associated with SRS-1 Combat Direction Finding system. Spearheaded the Afloat Self Assessment Check-Sheet review for ULTRA-C, efforts greatly enhanced cryptologic and operational readiness of the Ship’s Signals Exploitation Space and prepared the division for successful completion of a Unit Level Training phase.
- Led the SCI Networks upgrade and Combat Direction Finding repair while balancing contractor needs with available manpower to ensure all systems were ready for sea trials.
2003-2006 Navy Information Operations Command Norfolk, Virginia
- Successfully led three Direct Support divisions, each supporting different missions in an effort to fight the Global War on Terrorism. Aggressively coordinated the training and deployment schedules for 78 Sailors augmenting two Carrier Strike Groups, one Expeditionary Strike Group, and numerous ground combat missions in support of Operations ENDURING and IRAQI FREEDOM.
- Exceptional administrative skills were instrumental in the final validation of the Tactical Tomahawk Weapons System, the AN/SPN35C, and the Global Command and Control System Maritime Signal Susceptibility and Vulnerability Assessments for Commander, Naval Security Group, and Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force.
2000-2003 USS BATAAN (LHD-5) Norfolk, Virginia
- Led 20 personnel from four ratings in the collection and dissemination of multi-source tactical intelligence reports to Battle Group and Fleet/National consumers during a seven-month deployment in support of Operations ENDURING and IRAQI FREEDOM.
- Assistant command Drug and Alcohol Program Adviser responsible for 150 Sailors. Initiated initial screenings, arranged follow-up screenings and outpatient care for nine Sailors. Facilitated Alcohol Wellness Alternatives Research Education to over 100 Sailors and educated them on the Navy’s “Right Spirit” campaign.
- Afloat Cryptologic Manager’s Course (NEC 9132) – Jan 2007
- Intermediate Communications Signals Analysis Course (NEC 9147) – Sep 2003
- Combat Direction Finding Course (NEC 9131) – Apr 2000
- Direct Support Operator (NEC 9124) – Feb 2000
- Cryptologic Skills for Noncommissioned Officers (NEC 9116) – Jul 96
- Basic Morse Operator Course – Aug 1987
- Basic Military Training – Mar 1987
ITT Technical Institute Criminal Justice Associates Degree Program; Norfolk, VA; Associates in Criminal Justice Degree - June 2012.
ITT Technical Institute Project Management Administration Bachelors Degree Program.;Norfolk, VA; Graduation scheduled December 2013.