Insurance Sales Representative - Business College degree or 10 years past military required (Chesapeake,VA)
Minimum Requirements to Apply:
- 4-year College Degree in Business and 3+ years work experience
- No full time college students will be considered!
- OR 10+ years of Military experience
- OR 10+ years consistent, full-time work experience with sales skills
- If you do not meet the above requirements, please do not apply
What does a career need to offer you?
Financial growth? Personal satisfaction? Opportunity to advance? You ll find all that and more as a New York Life Financial Professional.
Successful Agents at New York Life come from many different cultures and backgrounds. Most have dreams like yours. And life stories nothing like yours. That s one reason our Company is a great place to build your career.
If you're looking for a career where you can grow your own business and make a difference in your community, then let s talk. We're looking for motivated self-starters who want:
- Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development
- State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions
- A vast array of competitive insurance and financial products designed to meet the protection and financial needs of your clients
- A clearly defined career path including opportunities in Management for qualified individuals.
- Comprehensive benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan1, and significant earnings potential
Here's what you'll do: As a New York Life Agent, you'll be offering high quality life insurance, fixed annuities, 2 long-term care insurance and other products for insurance and retirement planning needs. You'll also:
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans
- Prospect for potential clients
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
- Present potential solutions using our suite of products and services
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge
EOE M/F/D/V 1638741 (Exp. 2.12.2017)
1Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The Company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
2Issued by New York Life and Annuity Corporation, a Delaware Corporation
Associated topics: assignment, inside, insurance sales agent, medicare, producers, provided, safford, sales associate, sales representative, spanish Ref:2395592647.37335477831252583028